i3 Titan Aero Upgrade Kit - No Motor$175.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Everything you need to upgrade your i3-style 3D printer with E3D's Titan Aero
Titan Aero integrates the Titan extruder and V6 HotEnd into one neat little package. All the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of V6 and Titan, along with some benefits all of its own.
- Requirements are that your machine has:
- 8mm Rods using LM8UU Bearings (or similar).
- 45mm Rod Spacing, ~15mm Belt Spacing.
- One bearing on the top rod, two on the bottom, or the other way around..
- The mounting bracket for this upgrade is similar in design to that of the standard V6-i3 upgrade kit. However they are NOT interchangeable (see image gallery).
- If you would like to print your own mounting bracket, the design is available via Thingiverse.
This upgrade kit is intended for use with a standard i3 printer. It is not suitable for use with the original Prusa i3 Mk2 / Mk2S or Mk3 as it does not have any means of attaching the PINDA sensor.
If you would like to use a Titan Aero on your I3 Mk2 or Mk2S an upgrade can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2192480
Contents (if you would like a 24V system, please write a note when placing your order):
A stepper motor is NOT included in this kit.
- 1 x 50x50x15mm 12V Side Blow Fan
- 1 x Printed i3 fan duct with attached cable
- 10 x cable ties
- 2 x M3x40 screws
- 1 x Printed i3 carriage mount
- 1 x Standard Titan Extruder Kit
- 1 x Standard Titan Aero Upgrade Kit
- 1 x Fixings Kit
- 1 x Thermistor Cartridge
- 1 x 12V 30W Heater Cartridge
- 1 x Molex Cable
- 1 x Standard V6 Silicone Sock
- 1 x V6 Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x V6 HeatBreak
- 1 x Brass V6 Nozzle (0.4mm)
Buy an E3D Titan Aero upgrade from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!