*Flexion HT Extruder Kit - Dual i3$379.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Fits all of the most common dual extruder printers – Flashforge Creator Pro, Powerspec Ultra, QiDi Tech, Malyan M180, Wanhao Duplicator 4s, CTC, etc.
Please note, the QiDi and CTC stock extruders are NOT compatible, so you will not be able to mix your stock and Flexion extruder. Also for QiDi, the temperature sensor location is moved and will read 10-15° low, so turn your print temperatures down.
High temperature 3D printer extruderr. Sold as a bundle with the standard Flexion kit. Allows printing at temperatures up to 290°C to allow Nylon and Polycarbonate. Improved PLA performance. Fast hotend swapping. Works with all the same printers as the standard Flexion kits.
*Does not include stepper motor
The best of both worlds! One standard Flexion hotend, and one FlexionHT hotend. The finned mounting block replaces the standard block. Includes a variety of nozzles.
High-temperature 3D printer extruder upgrade or retrofit kit for common 3D printers. This upgrade allows printing of materials at up to 290°C. The barrel is designed in collaboration with Micro Swiss. The finned mounting block has several advantages:
- Better thermal performance
- Visibility of extruder (you can remove your stock heatsink – but continue to use the fan)
- Easy removal of the hotend without disassembling the motor and extruder (tool access between fan blades)
Full parts list:
- FINNED mounting block
- 2x Tensioning arm with idler and cleaning brush (one right and one left)
- 2x Adjustment cam
- 2x Drive gear
- 1x Flexion barrel
- 1x FlexionHT barrel
- 2x Heater block
- 2x Silicone insulation for heater block
- 6 nozzles – 2 of each 0.3, 0.4, 0.5mm orifice
- 2x Adapter shim to allow 6mm and 0.25″ heater cartridges
- 4 PTFE feed tubes
- 2 spare cleaning brushes
- All mounting hardware
- Wrenches for installing nozzles
- “Flexion inside” quick-guide sticker
This kit requires you to disassemble your printer’s extruder and reinstall this upgrade. Instructions will be posted soon.
Note: the HT mounting block does NOT include an M6 mounting hole, necessary for HICTOP and some other eBay kit printers.
Buy a Flexion Extruder Kit from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!