Ender 3 Build and Learn$449.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Getting started with 3D printing - printer included in price.
Have you ever wanted to try 3D printing, but didn't know where to start? Well wait no longer! The First Layer and Spool3D have teamed up to get you started.
July 6, 2019 from 9am – 4pm at SAIT we will be conducting a build and learn class.
The course will include:
- Creality3d Ender 3 Pro 3D printer kit
- 1kg roll of Spool 3D PLA filament - random colour
- Micro SD card containing all the course material and calibration STL files
- Assembly instructions and software
This course will be instructed by Richard Cleveland (host of The First Layer) and is limited to 10 students. This is a full day of training - please come prepared by bringing your laptop if you have one. Once you have reserved your spot, a confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail.
- 9am – 12pm: Assembly and print of a test model
- 12pm – 1pm: Break
- 1pm – 4pm: Cura V4.0 instruction
This course must be pre-ordered by date July 5 to ensure your spot. Students will get their printer, filament and course material when they arrive for the class.
We look forward to getting you started on the right foot in this amazing hobby.
Learn to 3D print in Calgary!