Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Titan Aero Upgrade Kit for Titan and V6
What's in the Box?
• Titan Aero Heatsink (1.75mm or 2.85mm)
• 4 x Self-tapping Screws
• Nylon Spacer
• 40x40x10mm Fan (12V or 24V)
• Molex Cable
• Sachet of Thermal Paste
• 100mm Length of 4mm OD PTFE
Upgrade your Titan Extruder to Titan AERO
Titan Aero integrates the Titan extruder and V6 HotEnd into one neat little package. All the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of V6 and Titan, along with some benefits all of its own. Ready to buy as a complete kit or as an upgrade for your Titan extruder, in both 1.75mm and 3mm diameters. Mount two side by side by pairing the standard and mirrored versions, and make the most of your build volume in dual set-ups. Check out the E3D blog post to find out more about the engineering behind Titan Aero.
Compact & Rigid
By combining a HotEnd and extruder, Titan Aero is ultra compact. It offers you an extra 25mm of Z-axis build height compared to a V6 and Titan combo. Thanks to its compactness, Titan Aero is also very rigid, allowing it to work with the fastest of printers and cope better with knocks and bumps.
Accurate Extrusion, Great for Flexibles
By having a short, well constrained filament path, Aero is great for flexibles. It minimises places where filament can bend, buckle and jam, giving a better flexibles printing experience.
The short filament path is also beneficial for regular filaments by improving responsiveness. This means that extrusion can start and stop more immediately, giving accurate, cleaner prints.
V6 Compatible, All Metal Hotend
Titan Aero is built on the E3D V6 all metal design, allowing you to reliably print any thermoplastic at temperatures of more than 300°C.
It’s also been designed to take standard V6 heatbreaks, so that you can interchange components from E3D’s entire modular ecosystem to suit your needs. Choose from temperature sensors, heater cartridges, Volcano, or one of the 92 different nozzles we provide.
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
Aero is mounted using a standard NEMA17 pattern, allowing it to be fitted onto a wide range of printers and making designing mounting solutions straightforward to do.
By using Titan’s custom engineering and rigorously tested extrusion mechanism, Aero is highly reliable and retains all of the smart usability features. It’s a breeze to load and unload filament, manually extrude, adjust idler tension, and clean out debris from the hobb.
Likewise the use of Titan’s 3:1 gearing ratio allows the use of smaller motors, making for a lighter weight carriage whilst maintaining reliability and pushing power.
Titan Aero Key Features:
- Ultra compact design, giving an extra 25mm of Z build height compared to a V6 and Titan combo.
- Short filament path, making printing flexibles easier to do.
- The short filament path also makes the extruder more responsive, improving print quality.
- Includes the existing benefits of both Titan and V6.
- All metal HotEnd that can print any thermoplastic at temperatures of 300+ degrees celsius.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm, standard and mirrored versions
- Compatible with the rest of the E3D V6 ecosystem, allowing you to switch out sensors, heaters and nozzles for your application.
- Reliable and easy to maintain extruder.
- Geared extrusion for greater accuracy and lower weight.
Buy an E3D Titan AERO upgrade kit from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!