Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Duex5 has the following features:
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters, so you can use unused heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 5 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.com/wiki/Duex2_and_Duex5_expansion_boards
We recommend you purchase directly from Think3DPrint3D if you are located in the UK.
Do you need extra?
What's in the box:
- Duex5 expansion board
- ribbon cable
- Connector kit
Buy a Duex expansion board from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!