Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
DUET Wifi boards shipped July 10, 2018 and after are v1.04 and come with Duet2CombinedFirmware Release 2.0 pre installed.
The DuetWifi is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet Ethernet other than providing a WiFi connectivity rather than ethernet, full feature description is available on the wiki, in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen - available here
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.com/wiki/Addon_Hardware_Features
We recommend you purchase directly from Think3DPrint3D if you are located in the UK.
Do you need extra?
What's in the box:
- Duet WifFi controller board
- USB cable
- Connector kit
Buy a Duet WiFi circuit board from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!