Folks at Spool3D were very helpful and hooked me up right away. Lots of product knowledge and even helped load this monster in the Truck. Printer is HUGE! Had to buy a separate table from IKEA just to get it to fit somewhere nice. This thing is not for the faint of heart and you need to account for the bed moving back and forth in the total size, once you have that figured out you are golden. Make sure the surface you are setting it on is level, its really noticeable at this size if its not (hence new table). The folks at SOOL also hooked me up with a Microswiss Hot End (which I love) as I love these print heads. Once set up was done, this thing prints like a dream. no damaged parts, etc and bought some really good PLA filament from them as well. Great place to shop and get advise, this printer doesn't disappoint but be fore warned that you need room for this thing. Quality is great.
Creality CR-10 MAX
Current Stock: 2
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Creality CR-10 MAX 3D Printer.
- Printing size: 450*450*470mm (Fully heated bed size: 470mm x 470mm)
- Genuine BLTouch Auto Bed Leveling4.3" Touch Screen
- Filament Run-Out Sensor
- Power Outage Detection
- Aluminum extrusion construction
- V-Slot wheels
- Dual z-axis lead screws
- Metal bowden double gear extruder
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament diameter 1.75mm
- Max Nozzle Temperature：260℃
- Max Hot bed Temperature：<100℃
- Resume print after power off: Yes
- Accuracy 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
- Machine Size：650*735*785mm
- Package weight：20kg
- Dual Meanwell 24V Power supplies Input 110-240V; 50/60Hz
- Basic Tools
Buy a Creality CR-X 3D Printer from #Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!