Bondtech LGX™ For Flexibles Set
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Designed With Flexibles In Mind
The LGX™ For Flexibles Set is a special setup hotend to be used with the LGX™ eXtruder.
With the LGX™ it forms a print head that will excel at printing ALL most common materials and especially the soft and flexible.
This LGX™ add-on only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
Designed To Be Flexible
The LGX™ For Flexibles Set includes a reversible heat sink that can be installed on the left or right hand side of the cold block. The heat sink also includes the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
- Gives access to softer materials.
- Enables to print flexible and soft materials faster.
- Keeps the print-head small and light.
- Allows mounting in many different ways.
The LGX™ FF is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles
LGX™ FF SET
- Cold Block Material : Anodized Aluminum;
- Heat Sink Material : Anodized Aluminum;
- Copperhead Hot Block materials : steel tube; copper body; nickel plating.
- Max operating temperature : 450°C
- LGX™ FF Set net weight : 55.5 g g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
Package weight : 96 g
Each LGX™ FF Set is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Air Cooled Cold Block
- 1x LGX™ Air-cooled Cold Block Mounting Hardware
- 1x Copperhead™ LGX™ Heat Break
- 1x Copperhead™ Hot Block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
Buy a Bondtech LGX™ for flexibles set from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!