Bio MLA - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Technical data can be found in the details tab.
Print it right with Spool3D Bio-MLA 3D printer filament. Our Bio-MLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
Bio-MLA is a patent-pending biodegradable co-polyester filament. The material is made of non-toxic ingredients with FDA certificates. Its unique characteristics are higher toughness and transparence compared to PLA. Bio-MLA has been tested on most FDM printers. Parameters are similar to PLA filament. Bio-MLA is biodegradable according to ASTM D6954. Due to its unique properties, it is strongly recommended as a replacement of present PLA filament.
- Can come in contact with foods
- High humidity resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Can be post-processes with sanding paper and painted with acrylics
Bio-MLA filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided.
- 1.75 mm plastic Bio MLA filament (tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- 1 kilogram spool (spool size: 90 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm)
- Colour: chosen
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1 kg spool of MLA175-10001 filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
Buy MLA 1.75mm 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!