Received the board a day earlier than expected. Easily replaced even though it is slightly larger than the stock Ender 3 board. It still fits in the stock enclosure. Built the Marlin FW from the Bigtree Tech GitHub repository for it. https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-SKR-E3-Turbo. The silence of the stepper drivers is fantastic! I only hear the fans now while printing.
BIGTREETECH SKR E3 Turbo Control Board with TMC 2209 UART
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
On initial use, the SD card must have a firmware.bin file installed on it prior to powering up. This will install firmware onto the board and allow your computer to recognize it as a USB device.
- Brand Name: BIQU
- Item Type: Motherboard
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR E3 TURBO
- Product name: SKR E3 TURBO 32-Bit Board
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MPU:ARM Cortex-M3 CPU - STM32FBD100 120MHz
- Main Control Chip: LPC1769
- Input Voltage: DC12V-DC24V
- Current: 5A-15A
- Stepper Drivers: 5 x TMC2209 UART (sensorless homing available)
- Supports dual extruders
- Dual z ports
- Support Display: 2.8 "TFT, 3.5" TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
- Support file format: G-code
- Removable Fuses
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
What's in the box:
- BIGTREETECH SKR E3 TURBO
- USB Cable
Buy a BIGTREETECH SKR E3 TURBO 32-bit control board from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!