ABS, Conductive - 1.75mm - Black$44.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Print it right with Spool3D conductive ABS 3D printer filament. Our conductive ABS thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
Conductive ABS filament is an excellent material for the experienced user, and typically benefits from the use of a heated bed. Consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
Conductive ABS filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided. Please use in a well ventilated area or enclosure.
Electrically conductive @ 1000 Ohm/cm
Please see our filament temperature guide here: Spool3D Temperature Guide
Please see our full colour palette here: Spool3D Colour Palette
- 1.75 mm diameter conductive ABS filament(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- 1 kilogram spool (spool size: 90 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 190-230 degrees celsius
- Colour: Black
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1kg spool of ABS175-10008BLK filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
Buy #Spool3D 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!