Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via FedEx Ground)
This product has been replaced by Wanhao Duplicator i3 v2.1
FREE kit included to upgrade to Duplicator i3 v2.1
Local pickup will receive a 1kg spool of PLA filament (retail value of $29) in lieu of free shipping.
(Local pickups, please place a comment in your order for your preferred filament colour.)
Wanhao duplicator i3 is a fully assembled 3d printer. Steel chassis guarantees high stability and a long life. No need for assembling, calibrating and testing. This machine is specially designed for the home user who has no 3d experience before and who has small budget.
The Duplicator i3 is based on the revolutionary work of reprap core developer Josef Průša (Prusa). Wanhao is proud to introduce an entry-level 3D printer targeted at customers who want to begin 3D printing without having to build a kit. This is a pre-assembled steel frame Prusa i3...the best-selling reprap in 3D printing! Amongst the features packed neatly into this platform are an MK10 single extruder with cooling fan, a gcode based micro-controller, and a standard heated build plate. Unlike most other Prusa offerings on the market, this i3 comes standard with a custom electronics housing and a custom filament holder (both in stamped steel). For the value, this machine can not be beat. This printer is the ultimate reprap!
Full covered power and control box. Safety is no.1 standard for all wanhao printer. Wanhao only uses CE, CB, FCC certified power supply unit and control board.
All Wanhao spare parts are uniquely designed. Based on wanhao superior machining shop, all parts are finely produced and inspected.
Linear Bearings. Wanhao applied 3 linear bearing on the extruder. This not only increases the cost but also improves the stability of printing. Three points determine one plane, therefore you get a better, more stable print than any other i3 printer.
MK10 extruder. Wanhao's unique Mk10 extruder (with Steel X-Carriage) design provides smoother extruding and easy loading and unloading. Less extruder trouble means more reliability! An extra cooling fan make your prints sharper than ever.
Filament Capabilities. PLA, ABS, PVA, Flexible, Nylon, METALfill, Conductive, plus more!
10 Ft of Free PLA Filaments Included.
CNC drag Chain. This design only exists in premium machines. A bundle of cable shall never become your headache. Quieter and smoother than ever.
- Print precision: 0.1 mm(minimal).
- Build size: 200 X 200 X 180mm.
- Extruder quantity: MK10 Single Extruder.
- Speed: 10-100mm/s adjustable.
- Electronics: Reprap MELZI i3
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm,XY 0.012mm.
- Extruder diameter: 0.4mm.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 190-210°C ( maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-100°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Power Supply Unit: 110V or 220V,240W,50Hz,0.89A.
- Connection: via TF card or USB,SD card.
- Software: Repetier (Opensource),Cura & Simplify 3D.
- Accept 3D file format: STL, OBJ.
- Printer reading format: Gcode.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OX.
- Certification: CE, CB, FCC.
- Unit weight: 10kg.
- Printer unfolding size: 400 X 410 X400mm.
- Package size: 470 X 470X470mm.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!
- Material specifications: 1.75 mm in diameter.
Buy a Wanhao Duplicator i3 v2 3D Printer from #Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!